ଯଦି ମୁଁ ଏହି ପ୍ରକଳ୍ପରେ କିଛି ପ୍ରତ୍ୟୁତ୍ତର ଦେଉ ନାହିଁ, ତେବେ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆରେ ମୋ ଆଲୋଚନାରେ ଯୋଗାଯୋଗ କରନ୍ତୁ ।
ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପାଠାଗାର ପ୍ରଥମ ଜନ୍ମତିଥି ପାଳନ ପାଇଁ ନିମନ୍ତ୍ରଣ[ସମ୍ପାଦନା]
-ଶିତିକଣ୍ଠ ଦାଶ (ମୋ ଆଲୋଚନା), ୨୦ ଅକ୍ଟୋବର ୨୦୧୫ (IST)
Requests for comment-Proofreadthon[ସମ୍ପାଦନା]
I started a discussion and Request for comment here. Last year we conducted two Proofread-Edithon contest. Your feedback and comments are very much needed to set the future vision of Indic language Wikisource. Although, English might be a common language to discuss, feel free to write in your native language.
On behalf of Indic Wikisource Community
Jayanta Nath ୧୯:୦୦, ୧୩ ମାର୍ଚ୍ଚ ୨୦୨୧ (IST)
Requests for comments : Indic wikisource community 2021[ସମ୍ପାଦନା]
(Sorry for writing this message in English - feel free to help us translating it)
Coming two years CIS-A2K will focus on the Indic languages Wikisource project. To design the programs based on the needs of the community and volunteers, we invite your valuable suggestions/opinion and thoughts to Requests for comments. We would like to improve our working continuously taking into consideration the responses/feedback about the events conducted previously. We request you to go through the various sections in the RfC and respond. Your response will help us to decide to plan accordingly your needs.
Please write in detail, and avoid brief comments without explanations.
Centre for Internet & Society's Access to Knowledge Programme (CIS-A2K)
Indic Wikisource Proofreadthon August 2021[ସମ୍ପାଦନା]
Sorry for writing this message in English - feel free to help us translating it
Thank you and congratulation to you for your participation and support last year.The CIS-A2K has conducted again this year Online Indic Wikisource Proofreadthon August 2021 to enrich our Indian classic literature in digital format in this Indian freedom season.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- Booklist: a collection of books to be proofread. Kindly help us to find some book your language. The book should not be available on any third party website with Unicode formatted text. Please collect the books and add our event page book list. You should follow the copyright guideline describes here. After finding the book, you should check the pages of the book and create <pagelist/>.
- Participants: Kindly sign your name at Participants section if you wish to participate in this event.
- Reviewer: Kindly promote yourself as administrator/reviewer of this proofreadthon and add your proposal here. The administrator/reviewers could participate in this Proofreadthon.
- Some social media coverage: I would request to all Indic Wikisource community members, please spread the news to all social media channels, we always try to convince your Wikipedia/Wikisource to use their SiteNotice. Of course, you must also use your own Wikisource site notice.
- Some awards: There may be some award/prize given by CIS-A2K.
- A way to count validated and proofread pages:Indic Wikisource Contest Tools
- Time : Proofreadthon will run: from 15 August 2021 00.01 to 31 August 2021 23.59 (IST)
- Rules and guidelines: The basic rules and guideline have described here
- Scoring: The details scoring method have described here
I really hope many Indic Wikisources will be present this year at-home lockdown.
Thanks for your attention
Wikisource Program officer, CIS-A2K